Info Page for hired RMBL Staff
Staff Forms: Once you have become a part of our RMBL team, please fill out the below forms and return them to Gesa Michel – firstname.lastname@example.org, the Director of Operations.
- Registration Form – Please note: this form is for hired staff (including faculty) only.
- Liability Waiver – for every staff to fill out upon hiring
- Emergency Form – for every staff to fill out upon hiring
- Expense Reimbursement Form – to be used when turning receipts in
- Leave Request Form – for full-time staff and eligible part-time staff to request leave days
Who to Contact at RMBL
- Staff Contact List
- Who Do I Go to or What Do I Do – information about who to contact if you have a question or problem
Staff Information: Here is valuable information for all RMBL staff.
- RMBL Personnel Manual
- Organizational Chart
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Description (TIAA ERISA Basic Plan Document), the TIAA summary Plan Description and the voluntary 403b Salary Reduction Agreement Form for employees who complete at least 1,000 hours of service in one year; eligibility begins after 1 year of completing at least 1,000 hours of service.
- Group Health Plan option for all staff working 40 hours/week 52 weeks a year. Here is the Salary-Reduction-Agreement-for-Group Health Plan to fill out.
- Health Flex Plan Summary by TASC Info and the voluntary Salary Reduction Agreement for Cafeteria Plan – for full-time year-round employees; eligibility begins with full-time contract.
- Health & Safety Manual
- Winter Travel & Safety Plan
- Timesheet – for hourly employees only. Payroll work periods are bi-monthly (twice a month) and are from the 12th-26th and the 27th through the 11th of the following month. Please Note: Supervisors need to sign timesheets before payment can be made. Time sheets are due to your supervisor by 5:00pm the 11th and 26th of each month, or before. Please submit signed timesheets to the Accounting Office.
- Time & Effort Report – Any employee receiving funding from Federal programs must complete Time and Effort reporting requirements, listing grant number, name and the percentage of time spent on all grants compensated for in a given time frame. If employee is hourly, time and effort reporting is documented at the bottom of the RMBL timesheet. If employee is on a fixed salary contract, a Time and Effort form must be completed for each pay period, signed by supervisor and submitted to the Accounting Office. Time and Effort forms are available from the RMBL Accounting Office or here.
- Records Retention Policy
Staff Safety and Rights Information
- RMBL Whistleblower Policy
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Colorado Minimum Wage Order
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Colorado Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Employment Security Act and Notice to Employees
- Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Job Safety & Health – OSHA
- Workers Comp Information
- Notice of Injury Poster
- If You Are Injured on the Job