The Dining Hall is now closed for the season.
Come see us again on June 7, 2018 when we will open for the 2018 Summer season
Our meals are prepared from scratch by a dedicated staff of culinary magicians serving either a meat or a vegetarian option buffet style. The public is welcome to dine with RMBL scientists and community members.
For all visitors: Please email email@example.com or call (970) 349-7156 at least 24 hours in advance to make a meal reservation so that the Dining Hall can prepare quantities accordingly. Please specify, whether you’d like to eat the meat or vegetarian option.
For all scientists: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance to make a meal reservation. Please specify, whether you’d like to eat the meat or vegetarian option.
- Breakfast 7 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Lunch 12 p.m.- 12:30 p.m.
- Dinner 6 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.
2018 Meal Prices for the General Public:
- Breakfast: $11.50
- Lunch: $15.25
- Dinner: $16.75
- All Meals: $41.00 per day
- Children under 4 are free and ages 4 – 17 are half-price.
- Researchers have separate meal prices
2018 Dining Hall Specifics:
- June 8 – August 26 serving three meals a day, 7-days a week
- August 27 – September 14 serving lunch only, Monday – Friday (except Labor Day, Monday 9/3)
- On Saturdays, there will be a simple lunch bar at lunch time
- On Sundays, there will be a continental breakfast for breakfast