The Dining Hall will Open June 8, 2019
Our meals are prepared from scratch by a dedicated staff of culinary magicians serving either a meat or a vegetarian option buffet style. The public is welcome to dine with RMBL scientists and community members.
For all visitors: Please email email@example.com or call (970) 349-7156 at least 24 hours in advance to make a meal reservation so that the Dining Hall can prepare quantities accordingly. Please specify, whether you’d like to eat the meat or vegetarian option.
For all scientists: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance to make a meal reservation. Please specify, whether you’d like to eat the meat or vegetarian option.
- Breakfast 7 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Lunch 12 p.m.- 12:30 p.m.
- Dinner 6 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.
2019 Meal Prices for the General Public:
- Breakfast: $11.00
- Lunch: $15.50
- Dinner: $17.00
- All Meals: $41.00 per day
- Children under 4 are free and ages 4 – 17 are half-price.
- Researchers have separate meal prices
2019 Dining Hall Specifics:
- June 8 – August 18 serving three meals a day, 7-days a week
- August 18 – August 23 serving lunch only, Monday – Friday