Rates for GREEBs Conference September 16-18, 2016
For printing purposes, click here for a PDF of the 2016 GREEBs Rates.[table “33” not found /]
*We are offering low-end housing to graduate students or others with financial need in order to keep costs down.
Thanks to the generosity of the American Society of Naturalists (ASN) the Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory received a Regional Award for its annual GREEBs regional meeting. This allows us to provide a 50% discounted housing/conference rate for student and/or postdoctoral ASN members. If you are a member of ASN please make sure to indicate that on your registration in order to receive your discount for the conference days September 16-18, 2016. The discount does not apply to extra nights or family members. If you are not yet a member and would like to sign up before registering for the GREEBs meeting click here.
• Registration with Meals but NO lodging at RMBL: $110.00 per person
• Family Members (Adults): Pay the ‘Extra Day’ rate for each day that they are staying in Gothic
• Family Members (Children 17 Years or Younger): housing is free. All meals are half-price at $15/day/child.
• Linen rentals: $50.00 per set
• Cleaning fee: (if needed): $40.00 per hour