Starting in 2021, all researchers and their team members will individually set up accounts in the new RMBL Community portal. Once people have set up an account, they will be able to submit a research application and upload documents to their account. Late this winter everyone will also be able to submit housing and meal requests, as well as visit dates for offsite scientists. Scientists can log in to their accounts at any time to update information and upload documents.
Attention: All researchers may now make their on-site housing requests. Please ensure your teams do this by April 1st for priority consideration
Researchers with their own research plans should follow these instructions.
- Set up your account in the RMBL Community Portal here: https://rmbl.force.com/
- Click on ‘Submit a Research Application’
- All scientists – those up for renewal AND continuing researchers – will choose ‘submit a new/renewal research application’ . We need EVERYONE – scientists with approved plans and scientists with new/renewal plans to select the ‘submit a new/renewal research application’. The reason is that we need to get all research plans into the system.
- If you are up for renewal or are a new researcher, please answer all the questions and upload your project description and CV. You can log back in later if you need to edit anything or need to upload files.
- If you are a continuing researcher and have an approved plan, please enter a short title of your approved plan and the remaining duration (if known). SKIP THE NON-TECHNICAL ABSTRACT. SKIP THE PROJECT DESCRIPTION. We can enter these for you. If you want to look up your title, you can look it up here: https://www.rmbl.org/scientists/research-plans/ If you can’t find it easily, reach out to the Science Director. Please answer the rest of the questions in the entire research application.
- Submit a Field work and/or Housing request (for offsite and onsite stays). Housing requests received by April 1 will be prioritized.
- Submit a meals request (optional).
- Instructions for New/Renewal Project descriptions.
- Powerpoint slideshow demonstrating how to set up an account and submit a research application. These are HELPFUL instructions on navigating the portal.
- List of approved projects.
- If you have questions on navigating the portal, contact Chris Kittle.
- If you have questions about information requested in the Research Application, please contact the RMBL Science Director
- For general questions about the portal and application process, please contact email@example.com Phone: 970-349-7231