Info Page for Hired RMBL Staff
Staff Forms: Once you have become a part of our RMBL team, please plan to fill out the below forms and return them to firstname.lastname@example.org, the Director of Operations.
- Liability Waiver – for every staff to fill out upon hiring. Signed digitally in RMBL Community Portal.
- Media Release – for every staff to fill out upon hiring. Signed digitally in RMBL Community Portal.
- Expense Reimbursement Form – to be used when turning receipts in
- Leave Request Form – for full-time staff and eligible part-time staff to request leave days
Who to Contact at RMBL
Staff Information: Here is valuable information for all RMBL staff.
- RMBL Personnel Manual
- Summer Resident Information
- Organizational Chart
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Description (TIAA ERISA Basic Plan Document), the TIAA summary Plan Description and the voluntary 403b-Salary-Reduction-Agreement-Form for employees who complete at least 1,000 hours of service in one year; eligibility begins after 1 year of completing at least 1,000 hours of service.
- Group Health Plan option for all staff working 40 hours/week 52 weeks a year. Here is the Salary-Reduction-Agreement-for-Group Health Plan to fill out.
- Health Flex Plan Summary by TASC Info and the voluntary Salary Reduction Agreement for Cafeteria Plan – for full-time year-round employees; eligibility begins with a full-time contract.
- Health & Safety Manual
- Winter Travel & Safety Plan
- Records Retention Policy
Staff Safety and Rights Information
- RMBL Whistleblower Policy
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Colorado Minimum Wage Order
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Colorado Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Employment Security Act and Notice to Employees
- Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Job Safety & Health – OSHA
- Workers Comp Information
- Notice of Injury Poster
- If You Are Injured on the Job
- Title IX