Application Requirements for the Education Program
- Online Application (below). The application must be completed in one sitting.
- Two Recommendations. It is your responsibility to ensure that recommendations are submitted by the appropriate deadline. Please send the link to the recommendation form to your recommenders. Recommendations can be submitted before or after you submit your application; the order of submission doesn’t matter as long as we receive everything by the deadline.
- Unofficial transcript. You can email this to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send this via snail mail (RMBL Admissions, PO Box 519, Crested Butte, CO 81224).
- Financial Aid Form. If you are applying for an REU award or RMBL scholarship, you should complete the Financial Aid Form and upload it into your online application. Both REU Fellowships and RMBL Scholarships are awarded to students who have demonstrated both academic potential and financial need. The Financial Aid form is not required, but is very strongly recommended in order to be competitive. If you have no financial need, you do not need to fill out the form. Your application will still be considered. The 2021 Financial Aid form can be found HERE.
- Application fee. Applicants applying by March 1 do NOT pay an application fee. If you are applying after March 1, you will need to pay an application fee. This application has been integrated through an online payment system to make it easier to pay your $35 application fee. After completing your application, you will be re-directed to the online payment system and have the option to make a payment with a credit card or e-check.
WE ARE NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS TO OUR SUMMER 2021 EDUCATION PROGRAM.
Fill out my online form.