Application Requirements for the Education Program
- Online Application (below). The application must be completed in one sitting.
- Two Recommendations. It is your responsibility to ensure that recommendations are submitted by the appropriate deadline. Please send the link to the recommendation form to your recommenders. Recommendations can be submitted before or after you submit your application; the order of submission doesn’t matter as long as we receive everything by the deadline.
- Unofficial transcript. You can email this to us (email@example.com) or send this via snail mail (RMBL Admissions, PO Box 519, Crested Butte, CO 81224).
- Financial Aid Form. If you are applying for an REU award or RMBL scholarship, you should complete the Financial Aid Form and upload it into your online application in order to be competitive. Only 1-2 REU awards are typically awarded to students with no financial need. If you have no financial need, you do not need to fill out the form. Your application will still be considered. The 2021 Financial Aid form can be found HERE.
- Application fee. Applicants applying by Feb. 15 do NOT pay an application fee. If you are applying after Feb. 15, you will need to pay an application fee. This application has been integrated through an online payment system to make it easier to pay your $35 application fee. After completing your application, you will be re-directed to the online payment system and have the option to make a payment with a credit card or e-check.
THE 2021 APPLICATION WILL BE POSTED IN MID-LATE NOVEMBER, 2020.