Application Requirements for the Education Program
- Online Application(below). The application must be completed in one sitting. You may prepare your responses to the questions beforehand and paste them in (see this word file).
- Two Recommendations. It is your responsibility to ensure that recommendations are submitted by February 15th. Late applications will be accepted but not considered for scholarships. Please send the link to the recommendation form to your recommenders. Recommendations can be submitted before or after you submit your application; the order of submission doesn’t matter as long as we receive everything by the deadline. Student Recommendation Form – Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory (rmbl.org)
- Unofficial transcript. You can email this to us (email@example.com) or send this via snail mail (RMBL Admissions, PO Box 519, Crested Butte, CO 81224).
- Financial Aid Form. If you are applying for an REU award or RMBL scholarship, you should complete the Financial Aid Form and upload it into your online application. Both REU Awards and RMBL Scholarships are often awarded to students who have demonstrated both academic potential and financial need. The Financial Aid form is not required but is strongly recommended in order to be competitive. If you have no financial need, you do not need to fill out the form. Your application will absolutely still be considered. The 2023 Financial Aid form is HERE.
- Application fee. Applicants applying by February 15 do NOT pay an application fee. If you are applying after February 15, you will need to pay an application fee. This application has been integrated through an online payment system to make it easier to pay your $40 application fee. After completing your application, you will be re-directed to the online payment system and have the option to make a payment with a credit card or e-check.
- Questions. Email the Education Programs Coordinator with questions.
The 2023 application is posted here:
Fill out my online form.