The Dining Hall in Gothic is Now Closed –
It will Re-Open June 7, 2020 with dinner
Our meals are prepared from scratch by a dedicated staff of culinary magicians serving either a meat or a vegetarian option buffet style. The public is welcome to dine with RMBL scientists and community members.
The Dining Hall will open again on June 7, 2020. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served between June 8 and August 16, 2020. Lunches only on weekdays are served between August 17 and August 28, 2020.
For all visitors: Please email email@example.com or call (970) 349-7156 at least 24 hours in advance to make a meal reservation so that the Dining Hall can prepare quantities accordingly. Please specify, whether you’d like to eat the meat or vegetarian option.
For all scientists: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance to make a meal reservation. Please specify, whether you’d like to eat the meat or vegetarian option.
- Breakfast 7 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Lunch 12 p.m.- 12:30 p.m.
- Dinner 6 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.
2020 Meal Prices for the General Public:
- Breakfast: $11.00
- Lunch: $15.50
- Dinner: $17.00
- All Meals: $41.00 per day
- Children under 4 are free and ages 4 – 17 are half-price.
- Researchers have separate meal prices
2020 Dining Hall Specifics:
- June 8 – August 16 serving three meals a day, 7-days a week
- July 4 – no lunch
- August 17 – August 28 serving lunch only, Monday – Friday – on weekdays
- August 18 – no lunch