The Dining Hall has opened for the 2019 Season
Our meals are prepared from scratch by a dedicated staff of culinary magicians serving either a meat or a vegetarian option buffet style. The public is welcome to dine with RMBL scientists and community members.
The Dining Hall is open since June 7, 2019. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served between June 8 and August 18, 2019. Lunches only on weekdays are served between August 19 and August 30, 2019.
For all visitors: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 349-7156 at least 24 hours in advance to make a meal reservation so that the Dining Hall can prepare quantities accordingly. Please specify, whether you’d like to eat the meat or vegetarian option.
For all scientists: Please email email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance to make a meal reservation. Please specify, whether you’d like to eat the meat or vegetarian option.
- Breakfast 7 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Lunch 12 p.m.- 12:30 p.m.
- Dinner 6 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.
2019 Meal Prices for the General Public:
- Breakfast: $11.00
- Lunch: $15.50
- Dinner: $17.00
- All Meals: $41.00 per day
- Children under 4 are free and ages 4 – 17 are half-price.
- Researchers have separate meal prices
2019 Dining Hall Specifics:
- June 8 – August 18 serving three meals a day, 7-days a week
- July 4 – no lunch
- August 19 – August 30 serving lunch only, Monday – Friday – on weekdays
- August 20 – no lunch