This is the registration page for RMBL’s Nature Camp (Entering K-2nd in Fall 2021), Science Camp (Entering 3rd-5th in Fall 2021), and Project Eco-STEM (Entering 6th-9th in Fall 2021).
1) Complete registration information below.
2) To limit the spread of COVID as much as possible, camps are organized by session cohorts. We have one cohort option for Science Camp and Project Eco-STEM (students may come one week; there is just one session this summer where the same program repeats). We have two cohort options for Nature Camp (students may attend two weeks; once in Session One and once in Session Two).
3) Please do not register for the sessions listed as full/wait list (currently, our middle school program, Project-Eco-STEM is FULL. Nature Camp Groups A, B, F, and G are full, the rest of the Nature Camp Groups are still OPEN, and Science Camp Groups are all OPEN; email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on any wait list).
4) On-line payment is due at the time of registration.
5) After paying, you will receive an email confirmation and receipt, and we will email paperwork that is required to be completed before students arrive for the summer program. Paperwork includes a RMBL waiver, Travel Permission, and Emergency Authorizations.
Questions? Please email email@example.com. Thank you!
Welcome to RMBL! We look forward to seeing you this summer!